Tuesday, December 10, 2013

9th Day

I had a really busy day. I woke up late so I skipped the breakfast. Having class from 11 am to 6 pm, plus group meeting for a integrated project assignment at 6 to 9 pm, I didn't have anything to eat till night. I figured that I would need something light to eat for my empty stomach. So I chose  Ginger Chicken Jook (Rice Porridge) Recipe
(where I got the recipe)

Before starting to cook, I did have few pieces of bread because this porridge is really time-consuming. I didn't had to take care of the chicken because I bought already-sliced one at the market. Stirring for an hour was not easy; actually, I think it took longer than an hour. 

The result was not so successful. I think I put too much water, perhaps, but it was still eatable. At least I now learned how to make a porridge. 




No comments:

Post a Comment