Wednesday, December 4, 2013

3rd Day

After trying cooking for the first time, I gained some confidence. Although it wasn't so good, it felt like I could do better next time. I think that some things should be done to realize that it is not so hard as it seems; for it was cooking. Yet I still have long way to go.

Today I feel like I'll go for a steak. I already bought it yesterday with the sauce they sell for steaks.

It wasn't that hard. They sold the mushrooms with the sauce so I cooked it with the steak. All I had to do is to be careful not to burn it. I had no difficulty with that because I liked it medium-rare. Of course, with my skills, I couldn't expect to cook it perfectly but I could hope that it will be delicious.

After I was done with the steak, I made some scramble eggs(also googled). I took out some kimchi left from yesterday and pickles.(There is no way I'm going to make kimchi myself. I don't have the skill or knowledge, nor do I have the intention to learn it.)

Anyway, I opened one of the wines I have(I like cheap wines, sometimes my father gives me more expensive ones as a present), and it was delicious.

This is how it looked: 


No comments:

Post a Comment