Thursday, December 5, 2013

4th Day

I didn't have time for cooking today,or any house chores because I had to prepare for a presentation for tomorrow. Hence, for dinner I had a bread with Nutella(chocolate jam) which took me 5 minutes to prepare.















I could have just ordered a pizza or have frozen food run on microwave. However, I did decide to eat food that requires cooking(though today's menu isn't actually 'cooking', it does require cleaning dishes); so I ate the first one with Nutella, and with the second one I made a toast with butter.  

The thing I learned today is that doing things that one usually didn't is hard because one has to adjust his or her daily schedule. In other words, since the activity isn't on one's usual routine, one has to fit it in to his or her original schedule. It is hard to do a new thing without effecting the things one used to do. Yet despite the difficulty, I will keep challenging myself. I hope that tomorrow I will manage to spare some time for cooking. Good luck to me!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment